CORONAVIRUS BUSINESS UPDATE
With the continued spread of Coronavirus we wanted to reassure you that at Chiltern we are taking all possible steps to minimise the potential impact on our clients and colleagues.
While there will almost certainly be some disruption in the weeks ahead, we will strive to maintain our usual standards of service.
We are focused on two key aspects: the health and welfare of our clients and our staff, and our ability to continue to support clients. Below are some of the specific actions we have taken or are taking:
- Many of our colleagues have the ability to work from home and can remotely access our systems within a secure IT environment
- We have, following Government advice temporarily closed our Chiltern House office. Our main contact number 01494 451441 is available during office hours.
- Post is still being processed and any cheques/applications sent to us will still be dealt with in the normal way.
- We have introduced a direct dial facility to our team to assist you in contacting us. Full contact details can be found by clicking here
- We intend to use alternative digital applications such as Skype, Zoom, Facetime,Phone or email for future client meetings/communications.
- We are in continuous contact with pension/investment/insurance providers
- Creation of a Chiltern secure online Personal Finance Portal to enable encrypted messaging, secure document exchange and Skype meetings with your Adviser. Further details will follow shortly
We continue to monitor government advice closely and hope you will understand our approach, accepting that further limitations may be enforced upon us over the coming days and weeks.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with your usual Chiltern contact via phone or email and thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times.