Welcome to Chiltern Consultancy
CORONAVIRUS BUSINESS UPDATE
With the continued spread of Coronavirus we wanted to reassure you that at Chiltern we are taking all possible steps to minimise the potential impact on our clients and colleagues.
While there will almost certainly be some disruption in the weeks ahead, we will strive to maintain our usual standards of service.
We are focused on two key aspects: the health and welfare of our clients and our staff, and our ability to continue to support clients. Below are some of the specific actions we have taken or are taking:
- Many of our colleagues are working from home and can remotely access our systems within a secure IT environment
- We are at present (subject to Government advice) continuing to operate with minimal staff in our office covering our normal working hours
- We will remain contactable by telephone, although we may have to call you back, and you might not recognise the number when we call you
- We are asking clients, contacts and suppliers to avoid visiting our offices
- All face-to-face meetings are cancelled or postponed until further notice and our colleagues will revert to you by e-mail or telephone
- We intend to use alternative digital applications such as Skype, Zoom, Teams or Phone for future client meetings
- We are in continuous contact with pension/investment/insurance providers
- We have created a Chiltern secure online Personal Finance Portal to enable encrypted messaging, secure document exchange and Skype meetings with your Adviser. Please ask your adviser for details
We continue to monitor government advice closely and hope you will understand our approach, accepting that further limitations may be enforced upon us over the coming days and weeks.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with your usual Chiltern contact via phone or email and thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times.
Based in Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire.
We offer a comprehensive, independent financial planning service for all your
Investment, Pension and Protection needs.
We are -
- Independent Financial Advisers
- Established in 2003
- Directly regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Consisting of a team of 26 including -
- 14 Advisers, 6 of which are chartered, with over 300 years combined experience
- A paraplanning (research) team of 8
- Pension and employee benefits administration
- An in house investment committee
We provide personal and corporate financial planning to -
- Over 4,500 individual clients
- Over 100 companies
We look after –
- £300m of client investment assets
Truly holistic financial advice is not common. It requires independence combined with a creative approach and input from specialists where necessary.
In addition, the ability to work closely with clients’ other professional advisers, such as their accountant or lawyer, is crucial to delivering the very best client outcomes.
This is exactly what you can expect as a client when dealing with Chiltern Consultancy.